1. Log in in your PayPal account, click the “merchant offerings” tab, after which select “Create fee Buttons to your internet site.”
2. pick the kind of button you need to create from the “select a Button type” drop-down menu.
The “Pay Now” alternative is generally the great choice for sales of a unmarried sort of object or services, however you could additionally create unique buttons for subscription payments, installment plans, ordinary bills or even a shopping cart.
3. complete the opposite blanks on the form such as object description, fee and tax rate, after which add any preferred customizations consisting of drop-down menus that permit customers to pick out portions or other alternatives.
4. click on “Create Button” to generate the code to your button, after which reproduction the code on your clipboard.
5. go to your Blogger dashboard and click on the name of your weblog to open its administrative panel.
6. click on the “format” tab, and then click “add a device” in considered one of your blog’s layout blocks.
8. Paste the code in your PayPal button inside the content field, after which click “store” to add the button in your weblog layout.